2010 Yamaha XVS650 V-STAR CLASSIC
This bike comes equipped with rider floorboards, a windshield, and saddlebags. The bike has been gone through top to bottom by our certified tech. Anything that needed attention was taken car of. The carbs have been rebuilt using Yamaha factory parts, the oil and filter has been changed, and the brake fluid has been flushed. This V-Star needs nothing and is ready for a trip to the corner or across the country!
Please give us a call or feel free to stop by if you have any questions or would like to take a closer look. Thanks!
295 Southbound Gratiot Ave.
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
For years, 40 cubic inches was a lot of motor. Guess what. It still is, especially when a sweet, overhead-cam 40-inch V-Twin powers a bike that doesn't weigh so much. The V-Star Classic is light, maneuverable and ready for you to make it your own.
- Engine Type: 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 81mm x 63mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: (2) 28mm Mikuni® CV carburetors
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork; 5.5-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes/Rear: 200mm drum
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16
- Tires/Rear: 170/80-15
- Wheels: Spoke
- Dimensions Length: 96.5"
- Width: 36.6 in.
- Height: 43.5 in
- Seat Height: 27.9 in
- Wheelbase: 64 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal
- Fuel Economy: 49 mpg
- Wet Weigh: t544 lb / C: 548 lb
- Warranty: Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70-degree V-twin cranks out torquey low and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm—maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm—for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Forged, lightweight pistons. Greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive. Requires almost no maintenance.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation. Offers better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick, cylnder cooling fins. Enhances the stylish look while increasing efficiency.
- Dual, heated Mikuni® 28mm carburetors with a throttle position sensor (TPS) features a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter. Provides a consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev-range.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive requires almost no maintenance.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame is designed to provide low seat height with ample legroom.
- Extra long 64-inch wheelbase produces a long, low, retro profle with spacious ergonomics for added rider and passenger comfort and predictable handling.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Telescopic 43mm front fork with chromed covers and 5.5 inches of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylish durability.
- Classic, rigid-look, link-type rear suspension serves up 3.9 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Wide, retro-style handlebars evoke classic design, with roomy ergonomics for enhanced rider comfort.
- Fat front tire on wire-spoked wheel combines retro styling with solid handling and traction.
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders are both durable and unmistakably classic.
- Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank looks good and goes a long way.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer is designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice, stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Under seat helmet holder increases convenience for the rider.
- Locking compartment under side cover. Secure storage for small items.
- Engine Type
- 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- 649 cc (40 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (2) 28mm Mikuni® CV carburetors
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 5.5-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- 200 mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64 in
- Seat Height
- 27.9 in
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal
- 49 mpg
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Deep Blue, Candy Red
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty); c: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)