2010 Yamaha XVS650 V-STAR CLASSIC
This bike comes equipped with rider floorboards, a windshield, and saddlebags.
Please give us a call or feel free to stop by if you have any questions or would like to take a closer look. Thanks!
295 Southbound Gratiot Ave.
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
For years, 40 cubic inches was a lot of motor. Guess what. It still is, especially when a sweet, overhead-cam 40-inch V-Twin powers a bike that doesn't weigh so much. The V-Star Classic is light, maneuverable and ready for you to make it your own.
- Engine Type: 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 81mm x 63mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: (2) 28mm Mikuni® CV carburetors
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork; 5.5-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Single shock; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Brakes/Front: Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes/Rear: 200mm drum
- Tires/Front: 130/90-16
- Tires/Rear: 170/80-15
- Wheels: Spoke
- Dimensions Length: 96.5"
- Width: 36.6 in.
- Height: 43.5 in
- Seat Height: 27.9 in
- Wheelbase: 64 in
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.2 gal
- Fuel Economy: 49 mpg
- Wet Weigh: t544 lb / C: 548 lb
- Warranty: Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Beautifully chromed and polished 40-cubic-inch (649cc) air-cooled, SOHC 70-degree V-twin cranks out torquey low and mid-range power with minimal engine rpm—maximum torque is reached at only 3000 rpm—for powerful, smooth cruising performance.
- Forged, lightweight pistons. Greater durability and reduced vibration and reciprocating mass.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive. Requires almost no maintenance.
- Ceramic-composite, cylinder-bore plating ensures superior heat dissipation. Offers better cooling and longer engine life.
- Thick, cylnder cooling fins. Enhances the stylish look while increasing efficiency.
- Dual, heated Mikuni® 28mm carburetors with a throttle position sensor (TPS) features a progressive pulley, electronic fuel pump and handy side-mounted air filter. Provides a consistent fuel flow, great throttle response and optimum power throughout the rev-range.
- Wide-ratio five-speed transmission ensures extremely usable, cruiser-friendly power delivery to the asphalt.
- Efficient and quiet shaft drive requires almost no maintenance.
- Two-into-two chrome exhaust pipes create sleek styling and deliver maximum low- and mid-range engine output.
- Stout, large-diameter steel frame is designed to provide low seat height with ample legroom.
- Extra long 64-inch wheelbase produces a long, low, retro profle with spacious ergonomics for added rider and passenger comfort and predictable handling.
- Stylish heel/toe shifter adds versatility and enhances overall cruising comfort.
- Comfortably placed full-size rider floorboards enhance ride by minimizing vibration and fatigue.
- Telescopic 43mm front fork with chromed covers and 5.5 inches of travel ensures a smooth ride with stylish durability.
- Classic, rigid-look, link-type rear suspension serves up 3.9 inches of rear wheel travel damped by a hidden preload-adjustable shock.
- Single front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Wide, retro-style handlebars evoke classic design, with roomy ergonomics for enhanced rider comfort.
- Fat front tire on wire-spoked wheel combines retro styling with solid handling and traction.
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive chrome accents that create a stunningly timeless machine.
- Deeply valanced steel front and rear fenders are both durable and unmistakably classic.
- Large, 4.2-gallon teardrop fuel tank looks good and goes a long way.
- Beautiful, tank-mounted speedometer is designed with a large face for easy reading of tripmeter/odometer displays and turn signal, neutral, high beam and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- Chrome 60/55-watt halogen headlight adds a nice, stylish touch and maximizes nighttime visibility.
- Maintenance-free 12V 10AH battery ensures reliable, no-fuss starting.
- Under seat helmet holder increases convenience for the rider.
- Locking compartment under side cover. Secure storage for small items.
- Engine Type
- 70° V-twin; SOHC, 2 valves/cylinder
- 649 cc (40 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 81 x 63 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- (2) 28mm Mikuni® CV carburetors
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 5.5-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; adjustable preload, 3.9-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- 200 mm drum
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 64 in
- Seat Height
- 27.9 in
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.2 gal
- 49 mpg
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Deep Blue, Candy Red
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty); c: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)